Hi, I’m Antonella Natalis! Welcome!
Lover of the sea since adolescence, I have always tried to transfer my emotions onto canvas, using colors, shades and textures, enchanted atmospheres, always dreamed and created by my imagination, reminiscences of my lived moments.
In my paintings I explore different techniques and sensations: from the sparkling “classic” shades of my palette to nocturnal intense landscapes, shady but never gloomy.
Since 2017 I have grown my production by mixing watercolours, inks and polishes that re-invoke abstract seabeds.
Painting sea, in any case an inner sea is a discovery and a research that encourages me every day and describes me and my emotions.
I worked as a designer and communication manager for several companies belonging to different sectors, so it has been natural and spontaneous during these years:
- create exhibitions related to painting and art
- support with my paintings charity purposes tied animals’ protection.
- collaborate with Italian and foreign artists
- get ready to do workshops for children and adults
- decorate furniture (tables, mirrors).
- create work that could be beautiful even though worn always with a marine subject.
During my day…
Face masks for SKYBOXSECURITY
Exhibit at Azimut Bank with 30 paintings
Charity Auction for CASABAU
organization that takes care of disabled dogs